I was looking through an old Nick Mag and I found all these Nickelodeon characters drawn in Butch Hartman’s style :P Cuuuteness. I love Drake and Josh hahahaha
(also WHOA, he gave zoey brown eyes! ive never seen brown eyes in BH style before)
LOVE THESE CUTIES
d’awww look at chuckie!!! so adorable. also aang is super cute too.
lol don’t forget to spay and neuter your pets!
seriously though, i really want to play a few of these…wormhole pong sounds so fun!!! and hungry hungry hippong lol
Husband animates joke about tortilla chips told by his drunk wife.
Pretty much the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
This is the cutest fucking thing I have ever seen in my whole ever.
I am QUITTING animation forever because I will never make anything as hilarious and cute as this.
Is it wrong to want to get married just to have moments like these?
“When they were little girls, they decided that they would be best friends forever. A whale never forgets a promise.” -Anneliese Juergensen
i have now died. of joy.
I don’t think I’ve seen art of an old mermaid (mermatron? mergranny?) before.
I love it!
lol aww its a mergranny. this is gorgeous.
I imagine two scenarios in owning this clock:
1) It singing Be Our Guest every time someone visits.
2) Every morning I’d hear this “GIRL YOU LATE. IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU’RE WEARING TODAY? I MEAN YOU’RE ALREADY LATE SO I’D GO CHANGE AT THIS POINT.”
SASSY GAY GRANDFATHER CLOCK
Are we going to ignore the fact that it’s wearing a watch?
It has to know what time to display on its face.
Transgender supermodel Lea T is currently one of the fashion world’s favorite models. She was discovered by Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci when he hired her as his personal assistant, but soon after she became his muse and her modeling career began. Since then, Lea has appeared in editorials in Vogue Paris, Hercules Magazine, Interview Magazine, Cover Magazine, Love Magazine, and has walked countless fashion shows. This Brazilian beauty is also involved in transgender advocacy and is an icon in the LGBTQQIA Community. [x]
I still remember when I first found out about Lea. I had been having such a miserable time thinking about gender issues regarding the fashion industry and then I somehow stumbled upon an article about her and it made my fucking night. I remember blogging about it really excitedly and other people replying and getting excited about it too.
Thank fuck for amazing people like Lea.
Loving both the Mean Girls references and the way that Gerald sits front row like, “Forreal? We’re just now gonna talk about this? You honestly think I don’t know how to use a fucking condom?”
Gerald been mackin
lol omg this is the best
also i love how helga is looking at arnold during the sex-ed lesson
A couple of Tumblr functions if you didn’t know about them:
- You can make tags on an individual blog display from the earliest to latest post by adding /chrono to the end, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/tagged/season_202/chrono.
- You can search through a tumblog by date using “http://username.tumblr.com/day/YEAR/MONTH/DAY”, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/day/2012/09/16.
- You can view just the photo posts on your dashboard in mosaic form by going to http://www.tumblr.com/photos.
- You can save ask messages to your queue or drafts by hovering your mouse over the publish button and holding down “alt”, which will bring up alternative options.
- By using the url “http://www.tumblr.com/show/type of post” you can filter your dash, for example “http://www.tumblr.com/show/photos” will show only photos.
- You can retrieve previously used themes via the theme recovery page: http://www.tumblr.com/themes/recover.
- When reblogging a long text post (like this one!), click on the “as” at the top of the post to reblog as a text post, link or quote.
Reblogging for future reference.
yes thanks this is helpful
Lembas Bread (Lord of the Rings “authentic” Elvish bread)
2 ½ cups of flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
¼ teaspoon of salt
½ cup of butter
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
½ teaspoon honey
2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
½ teaspoon of vanilla
Preheat oven to 425F. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the butter and mix with a well till fine granules (easiest way is with an electric mixer). Then add the sugar and cinnamon, and mix them thoroughly.
Finally add the cream, honey, and vanilla and stir them in with a fork until a nice, thick dough forms.
Roll the dough out about 1/2 in thickness. Cut out 3-inch squares and transfer the dough to a cookie sheet.Criss-cross each square from corner-to-corner with a knife, lightly (not cutting through the dough).
Bake for about 12 minutes or more (depending on the thickness of the bread) until it is set and lightly golden.
***Let cool completely before eating, this bread tastes better room temperature and dry. Also for more flavor you can add more cinnamon or other spices***
as someone who has baked these A LOT
They are REALLY GOOD
and I am reblogging this because I KEEP LOSING MY RECIPE
omg this is awesome!! and it sounds so good!! though i’m confused about part of it…what does “mix with a well till fine granules” mean?